Monday, May 28, 2012

The jutebag of relation



"I see myself now, faded vision though , less detailed , more blurred, a body with no  energy nor synergy left in it. I was never a misery, nor was i a boon,  i came lived my life here and passed on to what they  say as to eternity, neither did i do anything great nor did i do a heinous crime. I was just , what you can call a quiet spectator of life.

Life has taught me only one lesson to follow and to cement: relations are frivolous . Relations never stood by me neither did i stand with them. The way i sought it out, i was an introvert reclining to oneself  than to others.  Those who read this entry, shouldn't mistake me as a complete sadist or a discreet personality. I was gregarious and a bit garrulous. I have enjoyed every walks of my life, always cherished the company others provided me. I have enjoyed the bliss and the joy , life offered me. Even though, life taught me how unimportant relations are.

People are born here with a whole bunch of relationships to proclaim of. We are not born independent , but with an accompany of many expectations, desires and prophecies.  We meet  quite a number of people who builds with us the bond of relationship  in all walks of life. Relationship here, i mean is not alone blood relations but all those who( are supposed to) play an important role in our life. We meet people of our age, build with them the relation of friendship, do the "hangout" stuffs, bunk classes,  and what not , as time progresses with the promise of "wont part till we die"  friends part up, and finally fade away to the abysmal vista of life.
During  our life's course, deep inside we develop a crush towards a particular person which turns out to be another relation called Love.Some accept the love we have for them , while some dont. Some of them would even claim only to be our "besties" and nothing more or would ask us to wait till time infinity. And we wait , and in the course of waiting we find a person who is 'worthy' of our love .We leave behind our old crush and here a new relation springs up. We share problems, talk along till daybreak, do what we call the make love part and so forth. But a time would come when there starts disturbances in the relation , and slowly we will see the colour and texture of our most cherished relation being washed away.

People always say that  relation with the parent is special. Yes it is , but a time always come, when they leave us behind or we leave them behind, or they themselves go farther away from one another. We have no duty here , just  be a silent witness of what they decide upon , after all we are their progeny and as they always say, do not interfere in your elder's matters.

We grow up , we marry to someone unknown or to  a known who later turns out to be worse than an unknown either by the lack of care we give or by the continuous complaints and blames from their side . In course of time we develop our young ones and they find themselves in the position i described in the former paragraph.

Relations expect us to keep up with the impossible expectations that they would have set for us, and once we fail to keep pace with the same, tears roll out, words spring out from both ends, and finally the bond breaks. When we spectate ourselves , its pretty much funny and peaceful to find how alone we are in this world . At the end its the relief that you get after the pain , that you were set free from ,on carrying the heavy jute bag of relation

My sight got more brighter , and i saw my body down there , a lifeless junk waiting to be buried up, sans relation, sans happiness , sans sorrow  and sans existence. Adieu my friend its been a wonderful life spent with you. I bid the lifeless form of me good bye, with no remorse or sentimentality to feel for my given up life. Its been tough and i fell for it. The great emptiness awaited me...






No comments: