Monday, May 5, 2008

THE LONELY TRAVELLER

Alone I walk through these lonely roads,
The woods beckon me in their autumn leaves,
I walk on through ,without stop
Till the darkness hid the woods from me

I whisper to the darkness, hoping for a reply
To the black velvet surrounding me
Seconds passed, to minutes, minutes to hours
No answer! Nothing! Just plain darkness

Desolation surrounded me for the umpteenth time,
For the umpteenth time I suffered
But I hoped, I hoped for an helping hand
A support, I wanted to have.

The wall was there big and sturdy',

Like a tall edifice in the dark,

The walls i tried to break hurt me,

The more I tried the more i Failed


I must walk now cause the road is long,
The longer it becomes, the lonelier you are
Hopes not diminished ,I walk through these roads
just like the lonely traveller i was before

No comments: